10:06 AM

Zoo trip.

Posted by Manda |


I am very excite!!


J and I are taking a day off from normal life, and heading to Asheboro for some much needed R&R. We're planning on visiting the zoo tomorrow.
Note to self - Do NOT climb into the polar bear exhibit. From what I hear, they're not as cuddly in person, and it could only end badly.
Also, while passing the primates, try to avoid taking baths and sharing champagne with the chimps. They will go ape-sh*t when you try to give them a stuffed animal showing your love. (pun INTENDED... Waa waa wee wa!)
In the event that this happens, after the chimp has been effectively 'disabled', make sure to act completely surprised and yell things like,
"OMG, they shot Travis!!!"
Also, Grizzly bears do not make good bedfellows. They hog the covers and are awful cuddlers. Just ask Mr. Treadwell..
I'm gonna burn for this.
Update in a couple days with pictures! (Assuming I've been able to resist the overwhelming temptation to let myself into the enclosures)

1 comments:

*mary* said...

Hahaha. We plan to take Violet to the zoo again soon. We are also going to try avoiding any stage dives into the animal enclosures. (Can you believe that woman?! She was THIS close to claimig her Darwin Award, too. Darn.)

Speaking of bears, my brother informed today of the new Super Bear, the result of polar bears and grizzlies getting it on. Man, I hope Google has some pictures of those!
:)

Post a Comment