6:25 PM

Tea'd off!

Posted by Manda |

Part of what I love so much about this country is that people with differing political beliefs are permitted to express their view without fear of government retaliation, and America showed up in full force today. Republicans, Democrats, and Libertarians alike took a stand together to protest excessive taxation, and I couldn't be more proud of my country. Partisanship gave way to 6 million united voices crying out against big government. I for one, am unwilling to sell the future of my children and my grandchildren for special interest groups and pork-ulus packages.

The money that is being so frivolously spent belongs to WE the people, not corrupt bankers and Wall Street executives.

It's not about being Left or Right, Conservative or Liberal, it's about our right to preserve our wealth. It's about investing your blood, sweat and tears to build your family's future and knowing at the end of the day that the fruits of your labor are not going to be 'redistributed' to someone who didn't pay their dues. 50% of Americans don't pay into taxes??? Equality is sharing the burden, not just the benefits.

Congress and President Obama -

New plan, we pay OUR debt, and you pay yours!

America has spoken - and we want FREEEEEDOOOOM!!!!


P.S. I realize that I might catch some flak for posting something political ... *shrugs* meh...

1 comments:

*mary* said...

Yeah, the whole Wall Street bail-out thing still has me mystified. I hate how these things get sold to the people, whether the majority wants it or not.
I'm always down for a tea party! Boston style!

Post a Comment