8:35 AM

Are You Ready For Some Football?!?

Posted by Manda |

Here it is... the obligatory Super Bowl blog... here's the thing - I'm not terribly excited about it this year. Yeah, it's the Super Bowl, but it's the Steelers/Cardinals - big deal.
I keep trying to blog about this, but I keep getting sidetracked/bored.

*sigh*.

My predictions - after this year's SB, or as I'm calling it, the "Mediocre Bowl", the NFL will decide on having a new bowl game, this one titled the "Awesome Bowl" and featuring the two worst teams from the NFC/AFC. This years hypothetical Awesome Bowl??

Raiders v. Lions, baby.


















(Oh yeah, Kitna FTW!!! Never thought I'd hear that ever EVER again...)



Also, when Kurt Warner inevitably stands strong against Steelers D, (I believe in you, K-Dub!!), he will be finally be able to give his geriatric limbs a rest. (Brett Farve won't be so lucky). Dolly Parton walks in on him singing after the game (she couldn't see over her huge rack and mistook the locker room for the ladies bathroom) and invites him to come on tour with her. K-Dub, of course, accepts. Rumors swirl that there's a remake of 9-5 in the works, where KW plays a young sassy secretary who won't take it from the man!



(KW going for the sack.)


It's not that I have anything against the Steelers, per se, I loved Jerome Bettis (that man can make a hell of an omelette), but I'm being persnickety because the GMEN didn't make it through the playoffs, and I don't get to watch Tom Brady get his butt handed to him Strahan-style all game long this year.

And hopefully they'll save the entertainment for the football field.


(Uh oh, looks like Big Ben drove himself this year...)

There. Yeesh, that was painful. Today, I'm a sad football fan.

Ah, well, maybe next year.


2 comments:

Sgt. Invincible said...

Wow, who made you those awesome pictures!?!?1111

*mary* said...

I let Violet watch a little bit of the Puppy Bowl. That's about as close to the Superbowl as I got. Lol.

Post a Comment